Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lime Spirit and Divine Link Interaction?

MiasmataMiasmata
Mabinogi Rep: 675
in Help
I heard rumors that the lime sprite takes half of the damage for you, and gives 2 defense and 2 protection. I'm thinking of divine linking it and mounting it on my back
(1 because I like the wings, and 2 I feel like there is some potential there with divine link)
But before dropping 7 dollars I want to have some confirmation, can anyone confirm or give other information?

Comments

• AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    Not sure about the half damage but it does add the defense and protection, I myself use it with Divine Link, HOWEVER my fallen fairy gives me a lot more.

If I were you I would actually save the money and just wait for a fallen fairy to be sold again and get that. Just make sure to level it up a lot once as soon as you get it.

Another however: Each pet gives different things, so it depends on the kind of things you use. Right now I'm using magic, and out of all my pets Fallen Fairy helps me the most making my int jump from 800 something to almost 1000.

You could add me and we could talk about how much it gives so you are sure if you want to get it, I still think you should wait for a Fallen Fairy though.

Amelanii from Tarlach <-- if you want to add me.
  • MiasmataMiasmata
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    edited April 25, 2017
    I'm on Alexina, so I don't know if I can add you?

I do know that the Fallen Fairy is straight up better. The main reason I want this to work is that I like the Wing cosmetic but not willing to buy it unless it also has a decent combat functionality. It only gives +2 defense and +2 protection, which is definitely not worth it, unless it has some unique interaction with divine link.

I also think it would be really cool to do something outside of the box.

• AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    You can add people on other servers, just change the "Server" section on the add thing.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited April 26, 2017
    One reason to have a sprite or a owl pet is that when you "mount" them, you gain the benefits of being mounted while using Lance Charge (increased range and damage) while you are also free to use any other skill (you can't use smash, defense, etc. while mounted on a horse).