Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ddemon's Child Bracalet

AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
in Help
When I try to put the Magical Golden Thread in the materials input its blocked, anyone know why? Or its the Magical Golden Thread dungeon version item?

Comments

• KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    It should be the dungeon version. I thought they updated the wording to differentiate the two but I guess not...

Congrats on getting the pattern! Was it from Rabbie Dungeon end chest?
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Thank you! the pattern was from Rabbi Adv.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    What is this? I never heard of it, nor do I see anything in the dressing room under gloves.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    What is this? I never heard of it, nor do I see anything in the dressing room under gloves.

The translation is still broken. Probably due to how rare it is. It should be called Succubus Fiend Bracelets. They have cute butterfly wings on them <3

Totally jealous of the OP