Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Content updates?

Comments

• notanalt123notanalt123
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Anyone find any more translations or have a link to where its all translated? I'd like to know what the new talent is!
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Anyone find any more translations or have a link to where its all translated? I'd like to know what the new talent is!

I don't think we even have any information regarding new talent... at least not yet, that is... but I'd expect them to be out this month or during June so we will know by then.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Looks as if Dan 2 -> Dan 3 will take at least 2 days.

Just taking a guess on the actual translations for the methods but it looks like:
    12.50 for succeeding in a Dan test
    12.50 for succeeding in a Dan test with S rank (or better)
    25.00 for succeeding in a Dan test with SS rank
    And then some unknown method after that.

So whatever that unknown method is (they didn't seem to fulfill it in the video) unless it gives 50.00 or more points, it'll take at least 2 SS Dan tests to get from Dan 2 to Dan 3 in a skill.