Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dragon Rider Armor

MarunMarun
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in Help
From what I understand, the Dragon Rider sets came with the both Thunder Dragons and the Fire Dragon. I have all three.
I have the set from the Fire Dragon on a character I have never had an intention to use for some reason, which has perplexed me for a long time now. I have no way of moving it since it is bound to the character.
I wouldn't mind this too much if I had any recollection of ever owning the other two sets I should have.
I've double checked all my character inventories in case it randomly bound to one of my characters but was unable to find a trace of it.
Obviously this is something that should have been brought up years ago but I've finally had enough of trying to figure out what happened.

Is there any way to trace or recover the two lost sets from the Thunder Dragons or do I just sit on the fact that I've never seemed to have owned them in the first place.
At bare minimum can I unbind the Fire Dragon's set or move it to a character I do intend on using?

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Have you tried checking the Dressing Room or even the Lost and Found? Perhaps even all your pets? I know some times if you have a ton of pets, you lose track of where you some times put things.

If you can't find it there for some reason and want to un-personalize an item from one character and move it to another, there is a Trade Unlock Potion in the cash shop for 6,000 NX but it works on one item only, not an entire set.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Have you ever owned a House in any of the housing areas? Your stuff could reclaimed from the npcs there.
  • MarunMarun
    edited May 3, 2017
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Have you ever owned a House in any of the housing areas? Your stuff could reclaimed from the npcs there.

Never have, never will, though I could check?
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Have you tried checking the Dressing Room or even the Lost and Found? Perhaps even all your pets? I know some times if you have a ton of pets, you lose track of where you some times put things.

If you can't find it there for some reason and want to un-personalize an item from one character and move it to another, there is a Trade Unlock Potion in the cash shop for 6,000 NX but it works on one item only, not an entire set.

I'm not exactly feeling inclined to pay 20+ bucks to repair a something like this, but at least it exists. If I ever feel the need to, I can do that.
    Aside from that, I have checked every pet, every character, everything. Bank, bags, lost and found, etc. I will triple check for my own certainty later today.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    By "both Thunder Dragons", do you mean both the 1-seater and the 2-seater?

The blue Dragon Rider set only came with the 1-seat Thunder Dragon (and there was a huuuge outrage all over the old forums when it was discovered that the 2-seater dragons didn't come with the free armour LOL).
  • MarunMarun
    Eralea wrote: »
    By "both Thunder Dragons", do you mean both the 1-seater and the 2-seater?

The blue Dragon Rider set only came with the 1-seat Thunder Dragon (and there was a huuuge outrage all over the old forums when it was discovered that the 2-seater dragons didn't come with the free armour LOL).

Amazing. I'm still pretty miffed about the one set just being GONE. I've had the server delete my items from disconnects and server restarts before, but they were always restored within a couple days since I was actually aware exactly what items and when they disappeared and was able to send a report.

Is there ANY way to at least restore the set from the 1-seat Thunder Dragon, do you think? I mean I basically bought that dragon for the set when it came out, so this kinda sucks.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Marun wrote: »
    Is there ANY way to at least restore the set from the 1-seat Thunder Dragon, do you think? I mean I basically bought that dragon for the set when it came out, so this kinda sucks.
    You could try filing a ticket about the armor set, as well as proof that you had it. Usually having proof does help get the restoration done in a quick and timely manner. I know I've done that with a few items that I found missing due to a crash back in the hayday.
  • MarunMarun
    Falcondae wrote: »
    You could try filing a ticket about the armor set, as well as proof that you had it. Usually having proof does help get the restoration done in a quick and timely manner. I know I've done that with a few items that I found missing due to a crash back in the hayday.

Alrighty, thank you. I'll give it a go. Do you think the nexon cash spending history should work as proof?
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Alrighty, thank you. I'll give it a go. Do you think the nexon cash spending history should work as proof?

That should be ok, and an estimate of when you last saw it.