Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Title gained after G20? Spoilers for Gen 20

WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
edited April 28, 2017 in Help
So there's a title gained after G20. The wiki says it doesn't give you any stats. If that's true, is it just for decoration? Do the squires react to you different depending on what title you received? Does anyone react to you differently?
Do you get to talk to the Alban Knights like Talvish and Caswyn and Altam after you complete the quests or are they generation only?
Haha, sorry for all the questions

EDITED: to put some parts in a spoiler, since I didn't know you could do that. Oops. I know I say spoilers in the title, but just in case.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 28, 2017
    You get 2 titles after completing G20:
    One random title with no stats, it depends on which NPC knight you got the biggest likeability on: "Altam's Ally", "Avelin's Partner", "Talvish's Comrade", "Caswyn's Confidante", or "Pihne's Savior". This title is only for decoration like you said.
    The second title is called "Guardian of the Gate". This title actually gives stats. It has Critical +3%, Max Damage +10, Magic Attack +10, Strength +10, Intelligence +10, Dexterity +10, Will +10 and Luck +20. Pretty good title.
    The squires don't react to any titles you are wearing sadly... I noticed that none NPCs react to any new titles now, only some old titles and NPCs are doing some reactions.
    Also, Altam will give his Journal to you just before G20 ends and he will be standing next to Avalon Gate together with Avelin. So yeah, they will be there forever, every time you go to see your squires you can see them chilling in that spot. (At least until G21 starts, since Nexon might carry on their story).

I have put this between spoilers just in case if someone doesn't want to accidentally see it.
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I'll use a spoiler too
    Ah that's slightly disappointing that none of the NPCs react to it. I thought for sure the squires would say something that was related to their beloved Senpai Holy Knights. I'm sill debating whether I want to be affiliated with Altam or Caswyn. Ah...decisions. At the very least, it's good to know that I won't get anything special either way, I just got to figure out which title I would care to look at more, lol. And hey sweet, I can visit Altam and Avelin at least. Call me sentimental, but I kind of like it when I can visit NPCs from the Gens. Anyways. Can't wait to get that divine link skill.

Hey, thanks so much for the info! I think I'm ready to start Gen 20, and just in time before Gen 21 comes around. I really appreciate it!
    Greta