Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

mabi x re:zero?

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

People say Undertale is overrated but that doesn't make it any less of a great game

Did you say undertale?
    It's time for an undertale crossover! :3

heh, I'd settle for that as well.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Greta wrote: »
    Well that's obvious. I would suggest people to find irl waifus instead of pixelated ones because that seems like a huge waste of time to me lol.

I got a good chuckle out of this one. Also gimme that trap Felix partner!

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    I'd say Overlord myself that was a great anime, and they could add in armor, weapons, tails, and outfits ;)

or Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, but that any content from that would be more of an economic overhaul to the game ;)
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited May 22, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    I don't want to see anything related with character named Rem. I saw too many Rem memes and so on that it makes me feel sick every time i see her. I don't even understand why this Re: Zero is so overrated.

doesnt matter if the anime is good or bad, that is not the point, we are talking about an event where we can get new stuff like bags, flying puppets, fashionogi clothes, etc... idk about you but i will love a couple of meido twins as partners :3 , you can have ferris -3-
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

People say Undertale is overrated but that doesn't make it any less of a great game

Did you say undertale?
    It's time for an undertale crossover! :3
    I love undertale but i really cant imagine a way to make a crossover with mabi... you know 2d and 3d...
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    We're bascially living Re-Zero with all our reviving and reattempting failed runs.

Well, used to anyway.
    nevyn25