Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying Smokescreen and Sakura Abyss training pots!

PrezzixPrezzix
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
in Alexina Marketplace
I need one of both.

Comments

• PrezzixPrezzix
    The Sky Glass Wings?
    The male reaper outfit?
    The Majestic Gold Harmony Halo?
    The Urban Wig?
    Sturdy Ox Horn Helmet?
    Sturdy Ox Boots (F)?
    Reaper's Shoes (F)?

Just knowing the price of one of these items would be nice!
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    The other glass wings seem to be around 4-7 at the moment because of gacha. The sky glass I haven't seem around, so I'd say there low end is probably higher than the high end of the others. If that helps.
    Male reaper is kinda low right now. I've seem it as low as 600k-1mil. Once the gacha settles it will probably go back up to 1.5.
    The harmony halos see to be around 3mil.
  • PrezzixPrezzix
    The other glass wings seem to be around 4-7 at the moment because of gacha. The sky glass I haven't seem around, so I'd say there low end is probably higher than the high end of the others. If that helps.
    Male reaper is kinda low right now. I've seem it as low as 600k-1mil. Once the gacha settles it will probably go back up to 1.5.
    The harmony halos see to be around 3mil.

Thank you!