Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Paying with debit card?

CallantheCallanthe
Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
in Item/Premium Shop
I bought some NX last month using my debit card, and I wanted to buy some more now, but I don't see the payment option. Has it been removed or region-locked? Am I just looking in a wrong place or something?

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the option to pay with a card still shows up on my page however I would never buy NX that way. not sure why you can't see the option however you could try using the paypal option if the card option is no longer showing up for you. personally I think paypal is a safer option then using a card but if nothing else works try to find a store in your area that sells Karma Koin.
  • RiwerRiwer
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    Happening to me too.
    Negumiko wrote: »
    but if nothing else works try to find a store in your area that sells Karma Koin.

What if you live somewhere that sells no Karma Koin?
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Thanks for your responses.
    Riwer wrote: »
    Happening to me too.
    Did it just disappear at some point, or does it show up sometimes and sometimes doesn't?
    I know that Nexon loves region-locking stuff, and I'm in Europe, so I thought maybe they decided to change payment options for EU?

I can't buy Karma Koin. I can buy Paysafecard, but it's really inconvenient for me. So I decided to go with debit card payment.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited May 19, 2017
    Riwer wrote: »
    Happening to me too.
    Negumiko wrote: »
    but if nothing else works try to find a store in your area that sells Karma Koin.

What if you live somewhere that sells no Karma Koin?

You can buy a Karma Koin code via PcSupply or PayPal.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    the main website doesnt accept my payment

soo i buy nx with steam currency

you should consider steam
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    My Husband had the same issue with it not showing up, It wouldnt even let him use his paypal. But it turned out it was AdBlock that was causing his issue.