Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Item Discoloration

Aricelio258Aricelio258
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hi, I am trying to figure out why my item is discolored after skinning it onto another item. I currently am using CRKs with an Ea skin on bother of them. The sword is supposed to be black with red engravings and a gold handle but mine is gray. When I use the skill Final Hit, the blade corrects itself but when the skill is turned off, it reverts back into it's discolored state. Please Advise

f0e7ec116808933f4861b6846be1e9e5.jpg

832373b99f4f90b40c8d2ba5e9f25174.jpg

Comments

• NaxosNaxos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    edited April 30, 2017
    The effect seems to be rather because your Final Hit skill is active, rather than a reskin. Did you use Final Hit Before reskinning ? If so, what color did the sword take ?
  • Aricelio258Aricelio258
    It was the same color, as when FH is unactive. On occasion it would switch when I was using two weapons, to say simply. I was searching for a second skin (of the Ea) and when I equipped the other sword (unskinned) it was change to that discoloration) even when I had both skins it still was like that (discolored)
  • NaxosNaxos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    It might seem odd to ask but, when you switch hands, (put the first Ea into the other hands, and the other Ea into the first hand) does the color also switch ? Or does it stays the same ?
  • Aricelio258Aricelio258
    Stays the same regardless of the order, and they're not "Ea" anymore since it's skinned onto CRKs