Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weapon Appearance Scroll question!

BippiBippi
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in Help
So, a friend gave me a UBW Weapon Change scroll (I wanted an Andris to change my future Celtic Guardian with) and I'm kinda confused about what will happen once I change the weapon. Should I wait until the Celtic Guardian Staff is fully upped and special upgraded before changing its appearance? Or can I just change the staff right away and it'll still upgrade like a Celtic Guardian Staff?

I'm aware I can dye the weapon after its been changed, so that's a plus. Please and thanks, doods.
    No results for this poll

Comments

• HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Your staff will function regularly when you transform it.

The UBW scroll is only for the Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works weapons such as the Gaebolg, Enuma Elish Ea, Caladbolg, and Excalibur.

You will need the find the Andris Wing Staff Weapon Appearance Scroll to actually make it look like it. It should be relatively cheap as on Mari it goes for about 100-200k.
  • BippiBippi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Your staff will function regularly when you transform it.

The UBW scroll is only for the Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works weapons such as the Gaebolg, Enuma Elish Ea, Caladbolg, and Excalibur.

You will need the find the Andris Wing Staff Weapon Appearance Scroll to actually make it look like it. It should be relatively cheap as on Mari it goes for about 100-200k.

Oh jesus, thank you for telling me! It doesn't have any trade allowances left, so I couldn't give it back to my friend, but I'll hope to find a suitable choice from among those. I did find an Andris scroll on a whim earlier for 1m (Alexina) luckily and thought I could use the scroll for something else.

Now I'm glad I bought the other scroll. Thanks again~