Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S>Ancient Pixie Fox Support Puppet

Raincloud95Raincloud95
Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
edited September 26, 2017 in Alexina Marketplace
IGN Raincloud95 NM or ADD

B>large catch bait feeder or gourmet bait feeder

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 2, 2017
    Black Angel Wings - 15-20m (Dropped price since they are in current Eweca Orb gachapon)
    White Angel Wings - 15-20m (In current Eweca Orb gachapon too)
    Monochrome Dominion Wings - 50m+? (It must be pricy because it was in 2015 Cherish Me Box gachapon)
    Pitch Black Dominion Wings - 30-40m probably (i think it's in current Eweca Orb too)
    White Dominion Wings - 50m+? (This one was in 2015 Cherish Me box gachapon too)
    Mysterious Astro Wings - 20-30m (Was in MusicQ gachapon few months ago so idk)
    Maltreat Divine Frostblossom Wings - 40-50m? (From Frozen Heart gachapon few months ago, i guess it's pricy too)
    Raincloud95
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    white dominion 25M
    monochrome dominion around 20M
    pitch black dominion 30M
    Raincloud95
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 2, 2017
    white dominion 25M
    monochrome dominion around 20M
    pitch black dominion 30M

Yeah i was clueless what prices do dominion wings have, didn't see a lot of buyers/sellers lately. Rip.
    Raincloud95
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Thanks guys! I'll settle for white or black angel then XD I couldn't find people selling the other stuff so I was like mmboy do I not know the price
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    I'm really not too picky I just want some plain feathered wings loll
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 2, 2017
    I'm really not too picky I just want some plain feathered wings loll

Yeah, it is a good chance to get White/Black Angel Wings now since they have dropped in price drastically. They look nice, not too fancy, but not too shabby as well. I like simple looking wings :D
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    @Greta would you happen to know the price of the Miku outfit + shoes? Maybe I can entice someone with that XD I don't have a lot of gold but I have quite a bit of items
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    bumping this cus updated info XD
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 3, 2017
    would you happen to know the price of the Miku outfit + shoes? Maybe I can entice someone with that XD I don't have a lot of gold but I have quite a bit of items

Nope, sorry. This item is so old that i have no idea what price it should be. You can try to offer like 5-6m for Miku outfit + shoes. Maybe someone will be willing to sell it.

• Raincloud95Raincloud95
    edited May 8, 2017
    I cooked well over 130 roasted bacon (3star) and got several seed and fireworks boxes but no bait box. Still trying to get a sturgeon.

note me or add me- IGN is Raincloud95
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    can someone explain to me why my post about buying large catch bait feeder was deleted and the body of the post moved to the comments section of my wings post
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Cause the mods are evil. It might be in the section rules that you can have only one post. A ridiculous rule though.
    Greta
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Cause the mods are evil. It might be in the section rules that you can have only one post. A ridiculous rule though.

yeah i kinda thought that might be the case but just lazily clicking a few other user's profiles showed they had two posts in the market place, but I'm assuming they just overlooked them accidentally
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    edited May 9, 2017
    i cri
    ka4Isx5.png
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    just buy sturgeon from NPC? lol
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    just buy sturgeon from NPC? lol

bruh i want the journal achievement for fishing one up so i can complete my fishing journal
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    bloop
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    asdf