[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Any roleplayers out there? D:

Summer213Summer213
Mabinogi Rep: 790
Posts: 6
Member
edited May 6, 2017 in Mari Chat
I recently just got back into Mabi and i loved the aspect how most of my friends were people that played as their character and helped make the world alive by pretending they were who they were portraying as. Most of my friends now ..Well ALL Of them are now gone, and I still would love to find some people that like to recreate the world around them as their own characters in this way. :3 I'm Summer213 on Mari server if anyone is interested, I would really love to meet new people and hang out with them so please don't be shy. n.=.n. .
XiokunScavernAliciaJewelAtaraxiz

Comments

  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,050
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Summer213 wrote: »
    I recently just got back into Mabi and i loved the aspect how most of my friends were people that played as their character and helped make the world alive by pretending they were who they were portraying as. Most of my friends now ..Well ALL Of them are now gone, and I still would love to find some people that like to recreate the world around them as their own characters in this way. :3 I'm Summer213 on Mari server if anyone is interested, I would really love to meet new people and hang out with them so please don't be shy. n.=.n.

    I do! I'll add ya right now. I'm Xio from the Mari Server.
    0010w4140400110
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,040
    Posts: 2,444
    Member
    Welp, Alexina.

    :( I am sorry.
    Ataraxiz
  • Summer213Summer213
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Welp, Alexina.

    :( I am sorry.

    Noooo it's fine xDD You can still add me we'll just roleplay from chat somehow someway :'D
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Posts: 130
    Member
    I was a forum designer and host on Gaia, so Roleplaying is my passion! But I've always been a forum-based one. We have a server if you use discord if you're interested! :D More than happy to RP with ya.
    AliciaJewelAtaraxiz
  • Summer213Summer213
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Scavern wrote: »
    I was a forum designer and host on Gaia, so Roleplaying is my passion! But I've always been a forum-based one. We have a server if you use discord if you're interested! :D More than happy to RP with ya.

    That would be awesome yes please xDD Send it to me and I'll happily join :3
    Ataraxiz
  • AliciaJewelAliciaJewel
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Post: 1
    Member
    Oh, man, I used to love roleplaying with my old friend on this game! I just re-joined, myself, and it'd be nice to find some fellow roleplayers on the server. I'm currently trying to get my old account back, but for now, feel free to add Alrula.

    I also use Discord, if you wouldn't mind sending me the info, too.
    Ataraxiz
  • Summer213Summer213
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Oh, man, I used to love roleplaying with my old friend on this game! I just re-joined, myself, and it'd be nice to find some fellow roleplayers on the server. I'm currently trying to get my old account back, but for now, feel free to add Alrula.

    I also use Discord, if you wouldn't mind sending me the info, too.

    Absolutely I'll send mine :3 And I added you there whenever you're online!
    Ataraxiz
  • NakoichanNakoichan
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    Posts: 9
    Member
    yay more roleplayers! I haven't done these in years.... jeez.
    ScavernSummer213
  • Summer213Summer213
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Nakoichan wrote: »
    yay more roleplayers! I haven't done these in years.... jeez.

    Please join me!! >:U
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Posts: 130
    Member
    Roleplay is great. :D Come join guys!
    Ataraxiz
  • EsoldeEsolde
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Post: 1
    Member
    Open for one more?
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Posts: 130
    Member
    I'mma post a link here for those with discord who RP. You're more than welcome to join, just read the rules and have fun. If you've suggestions, ideas, anything, you're more than welcome to pitch them at us. We're going to be kick-starting it soon, just need more people who are interested. xD

    https://discord.gg/TB6Rcrv
    Ataraxiz
  • 0010w41404001100010w4140400110
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Summer213 wrote: »
    I recently just got back into Mabi and i loved the aspect how most of my friends were people that played as their character and helped make the world alive by pretending they were who they were portraying as. Most of my friends now ..Well ALL Of them are now gone, and I still would love to find some people that like to recreate the world around them as their own characters in this way. :3 I'm Summer213 on Mari server if anyone is interested, I would really love to meet new people and hang out with them so please don't be shy. n.=.n.

    I do! I'll add ya right now. I'm Xio from the Mari Server.

    I do as well, add me :)
    Scavern
  • Summer213Summer213
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Esolde wrote: »
    Open for one more?

    Always! <3
    Ataraxiz