Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G10 -- Never received the rain maker crystal

stultusstultus
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)
I recently completed the G10 two person Maiz Ruins quest, and spoke to Arawen to complete it. I received water, clay, and fire crystals from him, but not the rain maker crystal. This is a problem because I needed that to cast the rain cloud for the next part of G10. I checked every tab in the inventory and every bag I had and couldn't find it.
What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue
I suppose run the quest with a requested altruist helper.
What do you expect to happen instead?
I expected to get the rain maker crystal and continue with G10.

Character: Stultus
Server: Mari

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    You should have the Rain Casting skill in your alchemy tab. Use it after you talk to Kousai.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Alchemy got updated so that the advanced skills don't use skill specific crystals but rather a combination of basic ones. The crystals the quest gave you should be enough to cast rain.