Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fomor Medal, Gen One Questline Problems

ZoomiliciousZoomilicious
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Here's the situation: I can't complete the Fomor quest. I have the medal, and I had the proper keywords, but when I initially went to Bangor, the quest didn't register my conversation with Comgan. So I tried again, and even logged out and back in. Still no register. So I found the game guide, and followed the steps.

I ended up doing the quest to find Goro's ring and got the keyword Dul Brai Dairam Sharon. But, the Fomor Medal quest didn't complete and now I can't continue it. Technically I should talk to Tarlach and have him alter it, then talk to Goro and go to Dunbarton to talk to Kristell next, but I am still on Fomor Medal apparently.

I no longer have the keywords for it, not the Priest Token or the Fomor Medal. Just Dul Brai Dairam.

I have the item itself still, however.

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    After you talked to Comgan, you talked to Kristell and then Meven, right? The Fomor Medal quest should have auto-completed after talking with Meven and I believe he takes the medal from you.

Things may have messed up beyond our control. You may have to submit a ticket to fix this unfortunately. Go here and hit the Submit a Request button on top of the screen and submit this problem with all the details you can put down.
  • ZoomiliciousZoomilicious
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Got it. Submitted a ticket, thanks for the response.