Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hello!

BeyandreBeyandre
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hey there!

I just started playing this game today and I'm still confused about a lot of things. Any clear trajectory I should be following/things I should be doing? I chose music as my talent and I've just been sitting in the starting area playing songs so far haha. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• EMTchibiEMTchibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    The nice thing about Mabi is that there isn't any right or wrong path to progress things. For improving music skills though, make a party and summon your pet. Rank music knowledge along with playing instrument, as you gain more exp from same-harder ranked scrolls. Some music skills you need to get from quests or books. Try bringing as many people as you can with you on those dungeons, and using appropriate music skills with them. It may take several runs though, but don't give up. You'll get things eventually! Other than that, it's just using the skills as much as possible. Another good thing for music though are the music dungeons. You can get passes at the bard camp, and you can get materials to make new instruments. Raising Reknown will also give you other instruments. :)
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited May 8, 2017
    Get a microphone and get Song to rank 5. Then you can pull out a weapon and sing party buffs while hitting things with said weapon no instrument required. Maybe rank 5 is a lot to ask for right now, but make it a long term goal.