Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gekokujo guild looking to recruit!

ZeoZeo
Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
edited August 21, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello, I'm not an officer/leader of the guild... however, I'm one of the staffs so you can ask me to start an interview if you're interested in joining our guild Gekokujo! Otherwise, you may contact our leader Koishi and he should be able to start an interview with you and help you out if you have any questions. :)

We are not too strict on the requirements and we're accepting any person of any level, character strength or experience level but members must be able to fulfill at least some of the following:
- Must be active/play regularly - Must be social/interested in meeting new people - Interested in learning more about the game/progressing characterwise - Have good character and personal integrity - Have discord

We don't want people who join, say hi once or twice and then you never hear them again, we want active participation and involvement. We also want people who are willing to invest time into the game so that we can complete things together, and we will be more than happy to help you in that goal. We also want people who can play semi-regularly; we understand that life happens and all that, and we're very flexible with that, but we do want people who are around on a regular basis if possible. Finally, we do most of our activities on discord so that's definitely a requirement.

Overall, we're looking for a specific type of member, someone who's active, dedicated, has strong values, a caring personality, and if that fits you, we look forward to your application.
ArchmagickAlaiaGreta