Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Harvesting Raw Wood after Sound of Spring Event

XCalibieXCalibie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
in Bugs and Glitches
Harvesting Raw Wood from the Mystical Tree from the Sound of Spring Event still gives you Raw Wood (If you used an essence on the tree before today's maintenance).
This item has no more use, but it can't be dropped or destroyed, so it's kinda stuck in my inventory.
Not sure who else did/will do this by accident.

Reproduction:

1. Use an Essence of Spring on the Mystical Tree. (Or whatever the item was called)
2. End the Sound of Spring Event.
3. Harvest Raw Wood from the Mystical Tree.
4. Bingo!

d96cb9b87c.png

Server: Tarlach
Name: XSnowie
FloranteKryobooooobaaaa

Comments

• IralisseIralisse
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    I am having the same problem as well! After harvesting it I wasn't able to destroy it either...
    Sorry if this isn't the place to post this but because I don't want to post multiple threads about this issue i would appreciate it if the Dev's delete mines as well ^ ^

Server: Mari
    Name: Iralisse
    FloranteKryo
  • FloranteFlorante
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited May 11, 2017
    I have the same issue :'( . I harvested the tree because it was getting annoying and now I'm stuck with a piece of raw wood that can't be deleted.

QQyGAPd.jpg

Server: Alexina
    Name:Florante
    Kryo
  • CradlesongCradlesong
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    edited May 11, 2017
    It would seem I'm having the same problem as well.... I really hope this is fixed, I have little enough space to work with already, now I just have something taking up space in my inventory and no way to get rid of it. I wish I found this thread before stupidly gathering from the tree. I just thought I could drop the wood and be done with it haha.

Idk how to insert images here haha ^^; So here's a link!

http://imgur.com/a/SGS7F

Server: Alexina
    Name: Cradlesong
    Kryo
  • MooneyesMooneyes
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    hey im not alone...crap my only hope is the remove them in the next maintenance if not whelp guess were now a special group XP
    KryoFlorante
  • Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    After the event has ended I harvest my tree in my homestead thinking it wasn't over, I would have kept it full sized if I had known but I found you can not drop, burn, destroy, deposit in my bank or trade the item to another character. Please allow me to get rid of this 2x1 item in my inv. Ty
    Kryo
  • LeoujiLeouji
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    After the event has ended I harvest my tree in my homestead thinking it wasn't over, I would have kept it full sized if I had known but I found you can not drop, burn, destroy, deposit in my bank or trade the item to another character. Please allow me to get rid of this 2x1 item in my inv. Ty

I'm having the exact same issue. :c
    Kryo
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Thank you for the report. To get the wood removed, everyone should file a ticket or speak with a customer support rep to request that they be removed from your inventories.
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    Thank you for your response, Shoog.

I shall do as you instructed and recommend others to do the same in order to get this problem resolved.
  • FloranteFlorante
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited May 12, 2017
    Shoog wrote: »
    Thank you for the report. To get the wood removed, everyone should file a ticket or speak with a customer support rep to request that they be removed from your inventories.

How do I file a ticket?

Edit: I contacted customer support. Thanks for the tip :)
  • Yautja95Yautja95
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    how do we Contact Customer Support Reps anyways?
  • Fenris1995Fenris1995
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    thanks for putting this up I have the same problem just filled a ticket hopefully they'll remove it soon
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Sorry about that guys! Here's the link to customer support. https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us For their live chat, you just log into that page and then the chat support box should appear at the bottom right of the page. You should be able to get someone during business hours tomorrow since they are most likely already gone for the day.
  • MohawkGuyMohawkGuy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,440
    Sup dudes,

We are actually periodically removing them with every maintenance. Thanks for reporting!

(:7
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    I've just left mine as a tree, now I'm worried I'll get stuck with a piece of useless wood if I ever want to remove it.