Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Constantly thrown into random cutscenes.

NilremNilrem
Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
in Incomplete Bugs
Started playing tonight, just wanted to see how the Tarlach markets were doing, but something odd keeps happening.

Without warning, I'm constantly thrown into random cutscenes, some becoming unskippable or leaving me with a black screen.

Cutscenes range from some weird fight in Renes, Shakespeare stuff, and a scene with a cat statue.
The most common scene is just a view of the sky that cannot be skipped.

If a cutscene cannot be left, I am only able to force close the client and relog to regain control of my character.

Please, if someone has any information about this, it would be most helpful. The game is not playable like this.

Comments

• KeikozaKeikoza
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Dude same, everyone thinks I'm going insane but I had random cutscenes too like a lucky cat, a giant boat or just ya know. The sky.
    Nilrem
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Keikoza wrote: »
    Dude same, everyone thinks I'm going insane but I had random cutscenes too like a lucky cat, a giant boat or just ya know. The sky.

The fact more than one person is experiencing this issue makes me wonder even more about what is causing it.