Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying Pixie Fantasia Pack but not logging in game

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
in Help
I quit Mabi two weeks ago due to various reasons and uninstall everything to prevent any temptation of playing again. But then this shop update happens..I really want the dyes in the pets pack ;_; Is it possible if I purchase the Pixie Fantasia Pack, but not logging in game to redeem it? Will the item disappear once the sale is gone from the shop? Or can I just leave it untouched for about 3 months, and only logging in at that time to redeem it?

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I've done this several times myself with the Astral Pets and Sheeptuplets.

You can buy it via web browser and open it at a later time. Technically speaking, things that you buy from the cash shop should no have an expiration time (Unless specified) and will remain so as long as you don't log in and redeem it from the cash tab. Just make sure that you remember which character you send it to since it will specify which character to send it to.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I still have stuff rotting away in my cash shop inventory for 5+ years lol. Don't worry, it won't expire or poof.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Thank you, I have purchased the packs, and hopefully nothing goes wrong and it will still be there when I log in months later.