Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can you extend the Fantasia Pet gach by 2 weeks

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Item/Premium Shop
so I can get money to actually buy some?

because that would be great

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Seriously Splatulated? 2 whole weeks? Are you not kind of overstepping boundaries and asking for too much? Granted, I do not think it is a bad suggestion, but it seems excessive.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    No thanks.
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Maybe a couple of days would be ok but as it is there is a huge abundance of these pets already available and the dye market has crashed severely
    TiramisugoiCarlizeHazurah
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Sutaru wrote: »
    Maybe a couple of days would be ok but as it is there is a huge abundance of these pets already available and the dye market has crashed severely

who cares about the dye market

its dead

each pet gives 800 dyes people getting buy tons of these already, i just wanna be able get the 15k nx bundle but i dont have money until a week or 2 after sale ends

+ theres whole dye well thing

dye shouldn't be costly anyway, its one of the main selling points of the game, being bale to dye clothes any colour you want why should i main feature cost 8mill shoudl be like 30k gold or less
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    You could try buying a pet medal ingame with gold if you can't buy one with real money
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Vimi wrote: »
    You could try buying a pet medal ingame with gold if you can't buy one with real money

dont the pet invents have to be empty to put in a medal?

and no one is selling the fallen faerie on my server
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    Always can try putting up a party to try and get one

Also.. save some money on the side so you always have some around for these random sales. Someone is going to miss out at any point in time, I don't really think it should be extended cause you didn't plan for it
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    edited May 12, 2017
    Aava wrote: »
    Always can try putting up a party to try and get one

Also.. save some money on the side so you always have some around for these random sales. Someone is going to miss out at any point in time, I don't really think it should be extended cause you didn't plan for it

i did plan for it

then life happened

what i dont understand is why the sale period is soo short when other gahcas been around for an entire month and this ones barely around for a single week
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Theres the candy bonaza event that gives dyes coming up.
    Vimi
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Opalthira wrote: »

see

dye market is DEAD

so why cant the pet gach be extended?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Two weeks is far two long to be extended. Maybe a week or a few days but to weeks is way to long. If you want a pet, you can always try buying them since people right now are more than welcome to trade or sell pets. Also if I rememeber you are on Alexina, I have seen a few people selling of the Fairy.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    You could also try making a thread regarding buying one of the Fairies in the server thread you belong to =D

Also, how do we know that event is coming back? Did they mention it in the stream? I wasn't here for it.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 12, 2017
    Yes they said its coming within the month on stream, along with ap training.
    The hs event will give a milky way Pegasus as well
    badnewsbarrett
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015

Are you serious? Don't mess with me. Oh my god, I'm so happy right now. I've been wanting this event to come back for so long; It's the only AFK event I like cus it's still kinda spammy. And dyes. And homestead stones. Hnnng.

I hope they don't nerf it somehow.

Also, I just bought a bunch of dyes. Oh well, they were cheap and I can save them for the future. I'm not even mad; I'm too happy about the event to care.
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    i did plan for it

then life happened

what i dont understand is why the sale period is soo short when other gahcas been around for an entire month and this ones barely around for a single week

Sometimes sales just end up being shorter, been surprised with how long they've been lately. Sorry that stuff happened that caused you not to be able to buy them, hopefully you'll be able to get one with gold :)
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335

The last time we had a Pet Box that offered previous sold pets with a different style was almost 2 years ago: the Master's Secret Pet Box was sold for 21 days (from 26th August to 15th September), while this one will be up for sale for only 12 days. It's 9 days less, so I assume asking for the same time the last Pet Box, like the new one, was sold it's a good idea.

Two weeks MORE are far too much related to how much a Pet or Pet Box was sold during the last 2 years, since the maximum we had for any of those was 21 days.

I posted doing the list of all the Pet and Pet Boxes sold in this 2 years, to easily have an idea of what I was saying:
    The Sheeptuplet Box was on sale for 7 days (from 7th December to 14th December) alongside with the Pet Sale that had Antique Mimic, Phoenix, Bengal Tiger, Shire and Pegasus.
    The Cyber Monday Pet Sale was on sale for 9 days (from 28th November to 6th December) that sold Cosmic Stallion, Nimbus, Thunder Dragon, Stormy Nimbus, Griffin and Rainbow Nimbus.
    The November Pet sale was on sale for 5 days (from 10th November to 15th November) that sold Cheetah, Sunburst Stallion, Himalayan, Laghodessa, Guardian Spider and Beyaya.
    The Fallen Fairy Pet was sold for a 14 days (from 26th October to 9th November) - it was the first time this pet appeared.
    The Gingerbread Food Truck returned for sale for 15 days (from 28th September to 12th October).
    The Nine-Tailed Fox returned for sale during the Maplestory + Mabinogi Event and was for sale for 21 days (to follow the timing the event had)
    The Mir Dragon was sold for 14 days (from 24th August to 6th September) - it was the first time this pet appeared.
    The Summer Pet Sale was up for 20 days (from 6th July to 26th July) and sold Alpaca, Black Seal, White Seal, Blue Elephant, White Elephant, Black Mud crab and Red Rock Crab.
    The Scooter Imp was sold for 20 days (from 27th May to 15th June) - it was the first time this pet appeared.
    The Astral Pet Box was sold for 21 days (from 28th March to 17th April) - this one offered previous sold pets with a unique pattern, so I used the Master's Secret Pet Box as an example above, since it's more similar to the new Pet Box as this one.

• NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335

The last time we had a Pet Box that offered previous sold pets with a different style was almost 2 years ago: the Master's Secret Pet Box was sold for 21 days (from 26th August to 15th September), while this one will be up for sale for only 12 days. It's 9 days less, so I assume asking for the same time the last Pet Box, like the new one, was sold it's a good idea.

Two weeks MORE are far too much related to how much a Pet or Pet Box was sold during the last 2 years, since the maximum we had for any of those was 21 days.

I posted doing the list of all the Pet and Pet Boxes sold in this 2 years, to easily have an idea of what I was saying:
    The Sheeptuplet Box was on sale for 7 days (from 7th December to 14th December) alongside with the Pet Sale that had Antique Mimic, Phoenix, Bengal Tiger, Shire and Pegasus.
    The Cyber Monday Pet Sale was on sale for 9 days (from 28th November to 6th December) that sold Cosmic Stallion, Nimbus, Thunder Dragon, Stormy Nimbus, Griffin and Rainbow Nimbus.
    The November Pet sale was on sale for 5 days (from 10th November to 15th November) that sold Cheetah, Sunburst Stallion, Himalayan, Laghodessa, Guardian Spider and Beyaya.
    The Fallen Fairy Pet was sold for a 14 days (from 26th October to 9th November) - it was the first time this pet appeared.
    The Gingerbread Food Truck returned for sale for 15 days (from 28th September to 12th October).
    The Nine-Tailed Fox returned for sale during the Maplestory + Mabinogi Event and was for sale for 21 days (to follow the timing the event had)
    The Mir Dragon was sold for 14 days (from 24th August to 6th September) - it was the first time this pet appeared.
    The Summer Pet Sale was up for 20 days (from 6th July to 26th July) and sold Alpaca, Black Seal, White Seal, Blue Elephant, White Elephant, Black Mud crab and Red Rock Crab.
    The Scooter Imp was sold for 20 days (from 27th May to 15th June) - it was the first time this pet appeared.
    The Astral Pet Box was sold for 21 days (from 28th March to 17th April) - this one offered previous sold pets with a unique pattern, so I used the Master's Secret Pet Box as an example above, since it's more similar to the new Pet Box as this one.

• FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Yes they said its coming within the month on stream, along with ap training.
    The hs event will give a milky way Pegasus as well

im out of the loop right now but whats the AP training again?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Forget the dye market. Anyone who has bought even ONE of these pets is severely losing at inventory tetris.
    Zahriah