Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone remember this trailer?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 13, 2017
    Vulpes wrote: »
    Man, I joined back in G1, and I miss a lot of what the community was like back then. Dunbarton was full of people actively looking for others to do things with, dungeons were hell with skill warmup, and back in those days I was a skillless nub good for nothing but windmill spamming.

I sometimes wish Nexon would give us a G1-G3 locked nostalgia server, but then I remember that it would never happen. Plus, I do rather like the style tab being a thing.

I think I miss Eiry most of all though.

I think they should allow us to redo those gens because a lot of us didn't know the impact it would have on us years down the road by not doing them. I think it could be a cool second chance event we could have so those of us who were stupid enough to skip (like me) could get the journal achievement and title.

I once asked @Mewlynne during the last GM event if they could please bring back G1-G3. I think it would be really cool not only for stupid players like me, but also for nostalgia purposes for players who completed that content.

5654e19285a824f0bbcffa81a9062abf706cf902_hq.gif

We could even make it so that the end chests during such an event could drop some updated items. Oh and you'll like this, deffinitely not an afk event. HA!

It's been a while since they have designed their own event. Remember the Zombie Camp Capture the Flag event for Halloween during 09? http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Zombie_Attack_Event We need more original content.

• Divine323Divine323
    Mabinogi Rep: 365
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    The version I remember is a bit different.

It has animated versions of Nao at the parts at 2:08 and 2:24.

This one.

You can actually see the video in the game's folder.

Ahh yes thats the actual one. I just googled "hold my hand mabinogi" and that was the first one I found lol
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    ah i remember when the first time me and my party run the Peaca dungeon (normal)

it wasn't a run... it was a massacre
    Tabari
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited May 14, 2017
    Past : We dunno how to hunt demi lich
    mabinogi_2008_08_02_008.jpg

Present : Solo everything
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Heh, "Demi Rich"

I remember that and "Raghodessa".

And "White".
    YianKutKu
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Heh, "Demi Rich"

And "White".

I still remember "Competey Angle Boots" :'D
    Iyasenu
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    Heh, "Demi Rich"

And "White".

I still remember "Competey Angle Boots" :'D

Cooper Ore.
  • iKasumiiKasumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    I remember back when g2 first came out. They hadn't done something right so anyone who didn't have Paladin was flagged as a dark knight and were freely pk'd by those who did. Man I feel old now OTL
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited May 17, 2017
    this one always comes to my mind lol
  • WingWing
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,095
    The first day I played all I did was run around tir graveyard killing all the spiders and collecting webs. Ciar was the best dungeon and everyone hung out there, or at alby area. You were amazing if you had gotten skills to rank 6, since most were still capped there. The day Emain opened I was so happy I could make new food dishes I could barely sleep the night before just waiting for the game to come up. People use to laugh at me for doing mage only cause it was so weak....
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    edited May 17, 2017

This was what made me hyped for the game.
    AlmostNotsuperFweep
  • KinsenKinsen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    edited May 17, 2017
    Seishun wrote: »

Yes. Mabi is really this old. Lol
    I Literally had the biggest smile seeing this again~ :)
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Harukari wrote: »
    Too bad I was never around to see the old days of Mabinogi.
    When everyone had to work together to take down an enemy, instead of one shot hitting it. Must of been fun indeed.

Honestly I found it harder to take enemies down when a lot of players were around back then as the aggro could shift, and the person not prepared might get killed.
    I'd only dungeon with my one buddy, and that was mainly for the int dungeon quests so we could get extra loot as we both could solo them even back then. Not going to say it was fast as rundal normal easily took 2+ hours as one minor mistake you were dead in one hit(barri was almost impossible).
    Still remember how it took me like an hour to kill the succubus solo for the title by charging thunderbolt to 5 charges running in and shooting her, and running away till aggro broke lol.
  • ikoreanikorean
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Back when 20 players would be in Ciar waiting for an Int or Adv party
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Here's a bunch of screenshots from the old days if anyone wants a nostalgia trip. http://imgur.com/a/vFTkh
  • BrokenrosekingBrokenroseking
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    I miss Eiry too. Rememebr the old days where the claymore was the most powerful melee wepon in the game!
    AlmostNotsuper
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    iKasumi wrote: »
    I remember back when g2 first came out. They hadn't done something right so anyone who didn't have Paladin was flagged as a dark knight and were freely pk'd by those who did. Man I feel old now OTL

I actually forgot I still had this saved.

People used to run away from me or load counter whenever I transformed. It hurt my feelings, I never PK'd anyone. Cows on the other hand...
  • Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited May 20, 2017
    Sadly, all my pictures of back then were lost because I never saved them, and never backed them up. But I remember those days when I'd have to get a party JUST to run Ciar normal, Barri normal, or anything along those lines.
    I specifically remember trying so many times to beat the Dark Knight Initiation Dungeon thing, where you would collect the armor pieces in Albey or something... It took me so many tries and felt great when I got through it!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    The version I remember is a bit different.

It has animated versions of Nao at the parts at 2:08 and 2:24.

This one.

You can actually see the video in the game's folder.

Jiggles
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    Sai wrote: »
    iKasumi wrote: »

I actually forgot I still had this saved.

People used to run away from me or load counter whenever I transformed. It hurt my feelings, I never PK'd anyone. Cows on the other hand...

Reminded me of this