Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Willisburgs' Items For Sale OR Trade! Negotiate!

WillisburgsWillisburgs
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited December 18, 2016 in Alexina Marketplace
Anything posted here is up for debate on the price/Also willing to do trades, depending on what you have to offer.
Please DON'T be scared to ASK! Maybe, just maybe...You have something I really want.
I'm 110% understand and willing to negotiate. I'm pretty reasonable, You just have to not be rude.
P.S. I'm looking for a good-pair of KNUCKLES.

Note/Add Me!
IGN: Willisburgs

CASH OR ITEMS. OFFER ITEMS YOU THINK I WOULD WANT.

Outfits:
-Leminia's Holy Moon Armor (Human-Male) - 1M
-Surgeon's Gown (Female) - 3M
-Dragon Scale Armor (Giant-Male) - 1.5M
-Chinese Dragon Gauntlets (Male) - 800k
-Claus Knight Boots (Human-Male) 1.25M

Weapons:
-Siege Penetrating Knight Lance - 2M
-Dragon Shield - 800k
-Romeo's Rapier - NM

Items:
-Platinum Hammer of Durability - 2.5M
-Scroll (Wild Boar) - 300k
-Scroll (Encore) - 500k
-Magic Speed Potion (30 min.) - 300k
-Double Alchemy Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) - 750k
-Potent High Speed Gathering Potion - 200k each.
-Regular Gem Powder - ?
-Explosive Kunai Training Potion - 750k

Comments

• WillisburgsWillisburgs
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Note: The prices are NOT set in stone. These are just what I've seen these items priced at (in the past). So if something seems too high, I am willing to lower it. (To a certain degree.)