Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NX

AmelinaAmelina
Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
in Help
The website decided to glitch on me and put the NX on the wrong account...I wanted to put 10 on my other one to pass over pets, and 20 on this one to get the fantasia things. I thought that MAYBE BY SOME LUCK I would be able to trade over the things.....BUT OF COURSE NOT. Is there anything that can be done to move them over...

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    You would have to get in touch with customer rep for this one, if they can do it.
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    So send a ticket directly to them? As if that's ever helped.....
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Customer support has improved tons in the last couple of years. So players normally get pretty quick responses and help.

Unfortunately though, since the NX was placed onto the wrong account, I doubt they can do anything. In the past, they couldn't. If they do though, please post back to let us know. This way I can tell others otherwise in the future.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I have done similar mistakes in the past. I logged in using an email address that I didn't even know was incorrect and put the nx on that account. Since I can log in, I thought it was the correct email address but turns out it was the email that I used to sign up for nexon years ago. I sent a ticket and they managed to transfer the nx. Although by doing so, they did close the other account which I dont mind since I didnt even remember it existed..