Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hotkey for detail popup windows

EllisyaEllisya
Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
in Feedback and Suggestions
244676415918219E0C3C3C

It's really getting tired and even gives me a lot of pain on my wrist. Not just that, by playing this game I've broken mouse countless. I was wondering, what if we could just press certain key instead of clicking them every single time. Especially when something like current pet fixed dyes are given which can't be traded or dropped. Only when item description window? detail popup window? Idk what to call them but when you do right click on items, just by pressing certain key , it gives you that function work.

For instance,

D key for Destroy
R key for item drop
U key for use.
(ONLY IF item description window is active)

I know this is just too much but who knows whether Nexon America team sends this idea to KR.

IGN : Crea
Server : Tarlach
YellowBin