Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirthing daily under 1000

EncrovianEncrovian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
in Help
I've started playing my giant but i can't rebirth daily on him which i thought was possible since he's only a total of 300. Is it because i have a human that exceeds lvl 1000? I dont understand this.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Encrovian wrote: »
    I've started playing my giant but i can't rebirth daily on him which i thought was possible since he's only a total of 300. Is it because i have a human that exceeds lvl 1000? I dont understand this.

Yup.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Encrovian wrote: »
    When you have one character on an account that exceeds level 1000, the entire account is no longer eligible for beginner benefits, regardless of the total level of other characters on the same account.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this also effects the moon light traveler book. my main character was already over 1k and my alts didn't have the book. so when any character goes over 1k all your character lose all beginner benefits. but since you are lvl 1k now you can start earning points for the new Potential System just by lvling you will be able to get a few rebirth potions anyway.