Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Clear today's mission once.

HipsterLillyHipsterLilly
Mabinogi Rep: 535
in Help
So for this stamp event, one daily stamp thing says "clear today's mission once." I cleared both of today's missions yesterday. and did one today, but I still didn't get the stamp? help?

Comments

• DeadglareDeadglare
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited May 15, 2017
    You must complete today mission on the character you selected as main character for this event. If you already did the mission in that character,I guess you should send a ticket report this problem... I have try complete Tara/Taillteann based on the daily quest in repeat tab (if it expired, give up and receive new daily quest?) and when you complete that shadow mission(the treasure chest appears) the stamp reward should pop up.