Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead Migration and Mining

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited May 17, 2017 in Vault
Improve and customize your Homestead even more with a pair of new items! Move your Homestead to a new climate and get a few grosses of Homestead Stones to build it up in record speed!
00J4q-683d2195-ba46-4a3b-8877-3418f5f59b38.jpg

We-Haul Homesteads Ticket

Love your massive Homestead but the climate's just not agreeing with you? Grab the new We-Haul Homesteads Ticket and move your Homestead to the frozen tundra of Physis, the scorching desert of Connous or the fertile plains of Uladh!

Permanent Start Date: Wednesday, May 17

No1hbhM.png

Coupon Details

- Use in your Homestead and select the new environment to move your Homestead to
- Environment-specific Homestead Props will be converted to props appropriate for the new environment. No igloos in the desert!
- Must be alone in the Homestead to migrate its environment, with no items dropped or props being installed

Homestead Stone Mining Permit (30 Days)

Need more Homestead Stones to fully deck out your Homestead? The Homestead Stone Mining Permit gives you a small pile of 130 Homestead Stones immediately, plus the ability to claim 30 more Homestead Stones each day for the next 29 days.

Permanent Start Date: Wednesday, May 17

pCvTQ3r.png

Coupon Details

- Additional Homestead Stones can be claimed every 24 hour
- May need to re-log or change channels in order to claim stones, if you are logged in when the 24 hours elapse
- Maximum of 1,000 Homestead Stones possible to acquire from the Mining Permit

Comments

• WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    edited May 19, 2017
    Thanks for bringing the We-Haul Tickets here! :D

I've regretted picking Uladh homestead for YEARS. I would've picked Physis in the beginning if I knew that was an option, but the person who I used to be friends with withheld that information from me.

Edit: Finally made the change! Pics: http://imgur.com/dVswo6K (before), http://imgur.com/U1SuIJI (after).
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    can someone post like a before and after pick? i want to see the changes while the race items are placed
  • CatterchickCatterchick
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited May 19, 2017
    So, is anybody else having an issue with moving their homestead to another continent? When I first created my homestead (as an elf) I selected Uladh, but when I entered, it was in Connous. I bought one of these to try and change it, but nope. The map doesn't even let me select Uladh. :/

(Also, really, really sorry if this isn't the right place to be posting this.)