Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Holy Water

SnormieSnormie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in Help
I use to collect HW in bangor, since that was the fastest method before the dungeon revamp update.

So now i'm thinking about starting up an alt that focuses mainly on collecting HW and seeds.

I'm wondering 2 things.

Which PTJ npc/town is the fastest to get holy water from?

also,

Should I do the grocery store PTJ for homestead seeds, or is there another method to obtain them, or which is the fastest to collect/turn in.. etcc????

Comments

• SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Actually nevermind ---- I'm going to do the PTJ's in Tir... That actually seems like the best idea after all.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Snormie wrote: »
    Actually nevermind ---- I'm going to do the PTJ's in Tir... That actually seems like the best idea after all.

That's how most players do it. :)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I like doing the HW job from a Kirine in the morning, then CWing to Uladh for a Church PTJ.
    Though she can sometimes ask for Berries, at least her reward is always HW.

Endelyon seems nice for Church PTJ, if just because she doesn't ask for Apples, or something.
    Castanea is also Church-type, if you don't wanna CW and just go from Kirine to Castanea.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited May 19, 2017
    I like doing Tara's PTJ over all the other towns. Mainly because he doesn't want eggs. He only wants Barley and Potatoes. I find egg gathering to be a bit annoying.