[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

anyone else having 25+ second delays between doing

Comments

• CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 41,250
    edited December 23, 2016
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

She still didn't sat that it was causing network lag but that the lag the OP may be experiencing may be from something else as many people who report lag in the forums usually attribute it to the network or the servers when in reality it's originating on their PC (or vice versa in some cases). @Gaea was only attempting to cover all bases for possible reasons that the OP was experiencing it and a solution to it if it was the case. That is all.

That is correct, just a bunch of adjustments to relieve stress on the computer because of the recent windows 10 update. I want to point out that after I did all that to both my laptop and pc I stopped lagging horrendously. So something in that huge list of things stopped the problem for me and for also some of my friends who were experiencing similar issues.

But ultimately through all my tweaking I have high suspicion that it was the feedback & diagnostics constantly reporting in the background that was using all the disk usage. When the disk usage is at %100 it will crash programs and/or cause extreme lag/loss of fps.

Sometimes it's not just the isp or network that is the problem.

@MirralChan No one is doing the blame game, there is a process of elimination that has to be done with technical support. The troubleshooting you have done is the tip of the iceberg.

I know some people are sensitive about their computers and internet, based on their finances and location - it can be frustrating. But adjustments can be made to improve experiences especially when we users are constantly battling against conflicting changes made in systems.

Please try some of my suggestions on the first page. If that doesn't work we can investigate further.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 41,250
    Argh, windows re-enabled superfetch somehow, disk usage was capping out AGAIN. Had to go back into services and permanently disable it.

So it was actually superfetch that is the culprit. God Microsoft...I hope you guys burn in hell.
    [Deleted User]