Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

are adventure seals perm now?

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
in Help
so ever sense adventure seals lost there time limit i keep losing them like ill do my dailys come back month or 2 later and do dailys for a week and like repeat but are adventure seals not perm item?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah, they're permanent. Are you maybe putting them in the bank to accumulate them? I know you can trade them across characters on the same account via the bank.
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    edited May 22, 2017
    no i log out log in there not in the spot i left em like im 100% sure there vanishing ty ill make request for nexon to look
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Are you using the magnet icon? Sometimes you have the same item in another space and it auto collects it in spots you didn't think were there. I usually have to open up all the bags and such and use the search function to see if they're highlighted.