Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How much AP does it cost to train a skill?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in Help
How much AP does it cost to train a skill? And how much training do you get from it?

Is it worth doing at all?

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    It's very worth doing if you have loads of AP sitting around collecting dust. I don't know about exact chunks but I know that the AP differs from skill to skill and depending on how many points the skill gives, it increases the ap cost, I think? I don't know. It's funky. :S
    Pandaninja
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Well, I wanted to see how much AP is used to train rank F Carpentry out of curiosity, and it was like 18 AP for the chopping of Firewood and 30 AP for chopping Average Firewood...

So I'm chopping firewood now..
    Pandaninja
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Does it not differ between different skills or no?
    Pandaninja
  • ArengothArengoth
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    edited May 22, 2017
    The amount of AP spent seems to differ, but idk what the reason is, also whatever requirement you wish to train gets 20% of the total amount, so 6/30 or 4/20 or so on, so keep that in mind
    Pandaninja
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    it is worth using depending on the skill and requirements to train the skill. so far I am using it to train my ninja skills as that talent is mostly grind and not really worth the time training some of those skills the long way.
    Pandaninja