Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trying to figure out if it is worth reopening

MultikevMultikev
Mabinogi Rep: 570
edited September 15, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello I decided to use my old post instead of making a brand new one and using up extra space. Anyhow I was just wanting to let everyone know about the guild me and my friends made Thelostorder is going to be a friendly guild where you can come relax, make friends and enjoy playing the game. Plus if you need help with anything just ask I will be glad to help you with anything that is reasonable. Once we gain more members we will run sm, dungeons. No matter what we doing I'm hoping it can be fun and stress free. After all we are all playing Mabi to have fun and to make friends. If you would like more info or an invite you can add or note IGN:Robomaster for all you needs about the guild

Comments

• MultikevMultikev
    Bump
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I recently joined, and am willing to help out with anything I can as well. Since joining, it definitely has a friendly vibe and I look forward to seeing it grow.
  • ZianthraZianthra
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    Sent a tell to Robomaster but no response yet.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Unfortunately, it seems the guild was short lived for me. There weren't a ton of members to begin with, but I usually saw that I was one of the only ones on. Maybe there was a second person on. I could understand if we were just active at different times, but... not being on for two weeks or more says they're just not getting online.
  • MultikevMultikev
    edited September 15, 2017
    sorry everyone rl problems came up and I couldn't come online I'm really sorry about that :( If anyone is interested I can reopen but I figured by now its most likely too late. I tried to message using forums but my phone don't work well with forums in the end I figured everyone prob left and were mad so I was worried about coming back with such a bad rep figure no one would join now. I can reopen if people want to I still want to be helpful to everybody and love to try again now that things are doing much better for me. And sorry to those who tried to contact me I feel horrible about it. That is all I can say for now let me know if anyone is interested and really sorry about that.