Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Best SM to shadow crystal?

MatchlightMatchlight
Mabinogi Rep: 625
edited May 25, 2017 in Help
I'm trying to get back into the game and figured that my information is probably pretty dated. I'd appreciate it if you could list some missions with their respective gains: gold and experience; as well as mission time consumption and spammability. Or, just whichever is your personal favorite. Thanks!
Sherri

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 26, 2017
    Conflict! An Unexpected Battle or Defeat the Shadow Wizard. People spam those in Hard Mode, but if someone have Elite passes that's even better. I think if you use Finest Potent Crystal on Conflict HM you get around 100k at the end, not sure about Wizard one. Conflict is a really short mission. If you have a strong party HM takes only 1-3 minutes to clear. Wizard takes longer though, because you need more people to actually make it a bit faster and also you need to look for orbs in a whole area of Taillteann city and people prefer that you can solo orbs as well, so Elite might become really long and painful journey.
  • MatchlightMatchlight
    Awesome! I'll try out the rates for those. I appreciate the response!
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    NEVER use potent shadow crystal on Conflict. It cost 30k-80k for potent shadow crystal and Conflict give 40k-54k when using potent shadow crystal. The best SM to shadow crystal is Defeat Shadow Wizard as it doesn't take long to finish and it give nearly x2 exp/gold than Conflict. Sulfur Spider SM in Tara give the best exp and gold but it take x3 longer to finish than Defeat Shadow Wizard.
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    I'd recommend Defeat Fomor Commander II, if you have a strong team (enough for spam Conflict), as it give same reward as Defeat Shadow Wizard AND require less party member to speed run.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'd recommend Defeat Fomor Commander II, if you have a strong team (enough for spam Conflict), as it give same reward as Defeat Shadow Wizard AND require less party member to speed run.

Was just about to say that.
    If my friend and I want cash, we spam Hard DFC II or if we want a challenge (big money), we go elite.
    I usually save my Potent Finest Shadow Crystals for Elite DFC II.

If we are in a hurry, we do Stones of Sliab Cuilin Hard or Elite.
    However, we use low tier shadow crystals because the pay of this mission isn't that well.
  • MatchlightMatchlight
    I haven't started doing my runs yet since I've been busy with work but I'll update my notes. Thank you guys!