Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Renaming something?

Prot0Prot0
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in Help
Ok so I just need to make sure this is possible, I have a character name that I'd really like to put on a pet, I deleted the character so the name would be available but it isnt. I do know that with pets specifically when you adopt them the name doesnt go back into the available name pool, but I was pretty sure a friend of mine had deleted their characters before to remake a new character under the same name, so do human/elf/giant character names go back into the available pool after deletion? Or did I do a dumb thing?

Comments

• PoxiePoxie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    edited May 26, 2017
    if you just delete the character today it will take about a 24 hour to be able available again
  • Prot0Prot0
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Ah alright, that should be fine its not a name I'd worry about being sniped then. Thanks!