Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RANKING WITH AP

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
in Help
Has anyone else been having this problem. I ve been working on my alt seeing as my main is pretty much done. I rank it up with the new ap says all are complete but it won t rank them up. Won t let me do anything. Can rank it up at all even the old way.

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Can you provide a screenshot of the problem? From your broken words and missing apostrophes, I assume what you are saying is that you have all the training methods on the skill completed but you are unable to rank up.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Some skills, such as Mana Shield and Cooking, can't be ranked past a certain point, regardless of how much exp you give it. I have Rank 6 Mana Shield with 146.3/162.5 training exp in it, but it can't be ranked up. Check the wiki to see if the skills you're trying have a cap other than Rank 1.
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Can you provide a screenshot of the problem? From your broken words and missing apostrophes, I assume what you are saying is that you have all the training methods on the skill completed but you are unable to rank up.

And yeah, that post is really hard to read... Does not say what skill or skills, and I'm assuming the "new ap" is spending ap to train the skill.