Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Which is better to find fine leather?

XiokunXiokun
Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
in Help
Math Dungeon or Adv Fomor Attack? I only get about 3~6 fine leathers per adv fomor attack run and it takes me around, 20 minutes to complete the SM, but somehow I see people with stacks and stacks of fine leathers in such a short amount of time! :v How do they do it?

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    They probably have r1 Ingredients Hunting. Back when I needed fine leathers, I just did Enemy Behind.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Raishii wrote: »
    They probably have r1 Ingredients Hunting. Back when I needed fine leathers, I just did Enemy Behind.

I have the master title on and I still can't find more than 6 a run. I even have little dolls to pick up every speck of leather I run across! D:
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    It's much better, easier, and faster to just buy them off...
    I would rather make some gold meanwhile.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Ellisya wrote: »
    It's much better, easier, and faster to just buy them off...
    I would rather make some gold meanwhile.

Ouch... ;-;