Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Offering Magic Craft/Engineering Help

SylekSylek
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
edited June 21, 2017 in Alexina Chat
So that I can get more experience with these two skills, I'm willing to offer my services to those who want to make some stuff, but really don't want to put the time into training the skill themselves. These two skills can be a huge pain, I know...
Send a note to Tishana including what item you want made. I will let you know what my base success rate is (before Harvest Song and other buffs). The service is 100% free. My compensation is the experience from creating the item. You can also let me know here, but if you do, please include your ign.

Disclaimer: I am NOT rank 1 in either skill. There is a chance I will fail, especially with items that I have recently been able to create. I will also have you provide some of the ingredients yourself. Generally, if I cannot get it from the Part-time jobs or from the area, you will need to provide it. I still may also recruit you to help collect rabbit's feet or maybe plant mucilage.

My Current Ranks:
  • Magic Craft Rank 6
  • Engineering Rank 9

Ingredients you must provide (if they are required):
  • Dragon Materials (Example: Black/White Dragon Blood)
  • Equipment (Example: Leather Shoes)
  • Apostle Materials (Example: Apostle Leather)
  • Celtic Materials (Example: Forgotten Mage Gem)
  • Divine Materials (Examples: Broken Guardian Boots, Ancient Golden Crystal)
  • Suntouched Materials (Example: Suntouched Shyllien Crystal)
  • Music Materials (Example: Melodic Metal Board)

Comments

• SylekSylek
    Just bumping this up. Feel free to ask me whatever about this as well.
  • SylekSylek
    edited June 21, 2017
    Editted my magic craft rank, I can now make mutants.