Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ruairi Real-Life Picture Thread

healruairihealruairi
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in Ruairi Chat
Hey, guys. Seems everyone but us has one of these.
IGN and pic, and introduce yourselves!
Make Ruairi friendly again!
MimisnuArcata

Comments

• ArcataArcata
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    I'm Arcata from Ruairi~
    (recently started so don't expect much from me xP I know nothing...)
  • OkamiStarOkamiStar
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited September 7, 2017
    20953742_594348294288061_1740352862196179298_n.jpg?oh=4245fbd91f3f90757279adba7407c6db&oe=5A23BCD4

IGN Kouteki

:D Hallo, name is Kota~
    I recently returned to the game after a prolonged break. Was going to quitthe came back again, then cancer happened so i was away again and welp here I am again c:
    Looking to make some friends in game too and an active guild if anyone is recruiting :3 Common ground for interest? I like watching movies :D I also enjoy reading, gaming (rpgs mostly) and anime. (I am super behind on alot of new anime tho ;w;) I'm also a bit on the socially awkward side but I make do owo/