Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Happy Homestead Screenshot Contest [WINNERS]

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Honestly there was 25 winners and not even 100 submitions so your chances were above 25%?
    A lot of the screenshots look it like it was more of a "who can fit the most stuff in a small space" contest
    But that might just be the salt talking
    pennybrenda
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    how big is the chance you win something in these contests... i think its less then 10%.
    D: .. and i get the feeling the bigger ya homestead how bigger the chance ya win.

Yup my homestead was tiny, probably that's why mine was unnoticed.
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    Congratulations to all the winners! :D
    Sphyra21
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    edited June 11, 2017
    Congratulations to the winners! Really cute homesteads <3
    Greta wrote: »
    how big is the chance you win something in these contests... i think its less then 10%.
    D: .. and i get the feeling the bigger ya homestead how bigger the chance ya win.

Yup my homestead was tiny, probably that's why mine was unnoticed.

Mine has all the expansions, still did not win.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited June 13, 2017
    Ok just out of curiosity, how many of us who won had a "large" HS?
    Anyway, even if all of us who won happen to have the larger HSes just shows that we put in time and effort to create our HSes. And no, I'm not sayin' that those with smaller HSes aren't puttin' in as much effort. Small HSes can look really nice too, it's all in how you balance your placement.

I honestly didn't think I'd ever get the HS expansion coupons, but a very good friend of mine (yeah, you know who you are ;D ♥) surprised me by givin' them to me one day. I love my HS and I love havin' people tour it (I do love showin' it off too lol). Decoratin' my HS is somethin' I really enjoy doin'. I'm half tempted to make the effort to level my other character's HSes to decorate them as well.
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited June 16, 2017
    Holy moly those dolls... and I thought I had an army of dolls! I can't believe I let this contest slip me up *sobs* Congrats to all the winners though!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    @Saygo http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/badges/detail/70/the-sharer-of-joy

So when do the winners get this badge? ^_^