Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

An update on the Mabiwiki situation

Comments

• NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    I have to question why this was suddenly removed from being a pinned thread at the top of the General section. Given Saygo I presume pinned it in the first place.
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Yea, why was it unpinned? People'll just forget about donations being needed every now and again otherwise. At least keep it pinned, that'll give the database some traffic for the donations it needs.
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited June 13, 2017
    Yes, exactly. Keeping it pinned helps people easily see it and brings the issue to people's attention. Since it's not like the issue of donations has exactly been indefinitely resolved yet. So if it's not pinned people will probably forget about it.

That and it makes it easier to answer questions people may have regarding donating or issues with trying to donate.
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I forgot to check this thread. lol Thanks Namiri for passing along those questions and answering them for me!

Also thanks to all who have pledged so far. It's suuper appreciated and encouraging!