Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S> Sailor Bikini

IridologistIridologist
Mabinogi Rep: 855
edited September 20, 2017 in Mari Marketplace
It's bound to me and I do have a trade unlock.

Offer please.

Comments

• IridologistIridologist
    Bump
  • IridologistIridologist
    edited September 10, 2017
    Bump
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Frilly nightgowns vary. I bought mine for 3 million.

Wild, Revealing, and Modern: probably 200k ish.

New Semester depends on the gender.

The Hawaiian things I am unsure on.

I am also unsure about the other items but I may bargain with you soon. Once we officially get you settled in the guild, you can check with the other members aswell.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Male items tend to run cheaper price than female. Best to specify which gender item you have to help compare pricing. One thing I usually do is search the marketboard for the thing you have and price it to sell slightly below what the current listing is. If you want to sell fast mark down about 20% of the lowest price.

For Hawaiian items most I paid on the outfit was 800k for male but it was awhile ago so the price might be higher now. The accessories probably less than 1m each lowest likely being 500k.

New semester will likely be 2m or higher depending on the gender. I got the entire male set for 4m but again it was awhile ago so prices might be different.

Modern Swimsuit was an old event item so not sure about pricing. I remember back when there was a ton for sale it was 100k but now that event ended price might be higher.

Sorry cant help much on the female items but hope you are able to get prices on everything. If all else fails you can always put up a party to either buy or sell the item and see what the offers are that come in. Hope you consider my guild offer. We need lots of nice people to join us since we have a lot of inactive people who are busy with life.
  • IridologistIridologist
    Bump
  • HersheysHersheys
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    to be frank, they probably won't sell for much or unsellable
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Hawaiian Swimsuit (100k or less)
    Hawaiian Bracelet (50k)
    Hawaiian Hair Ribbon (50k)
    Wild Swimsuit (100-200k)