Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

House Guestbook Broken

courtneyycourtneyy
Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
in Incomplete Bugs
I haven't seen anyone else post about this, granted it's not a common feature people use much anymore, but I wanted to at least point it out. When you go into your personal house in housing and you try to "Open Guestbook" from the brownie it doesn't open. It freezes for a few moments (about 30 seconds), and then it says "Failed to Read Guestbook". I don't feel a screenshot is necessary since it's very easy to reproduce, and I was just making a quick post about this before I sleep.
For me, losing this feature is just sort of about losing some memories since I had friends from years ago (who have since quit) who used it to write little notes to me. It's been months since it started. I want to say maybe even more than 2 or 3 years. It would be nice if someone could fix it ^.^.

Thanks~
IGN: courtneyy
Server: Tarlach