Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

SAO gacha

cadooron2cadooron2
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited June 13, 2017 in Item/Premium Shop
Is there any chance for a new SAO gacha or the old one coming back?

Comments

• YylfordYylford
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    Nope :)
    We want Konosuba / Overlord / Re:Zero :D
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I've always wanted to play 1500 nx for a healing potion.
    BuffalosNifanity
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    imho there isn't a lot of good things in that gacha.
    Aside from the Floor Enchants, the Asuna's ALO set and ALO wings arent that expensive in the current market either?
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited June 14, 2017
    To Gakkuriaqua:

You're forgetting about the CP Yui, which regularly goes for 20-30m still.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 14, 2017
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    To Gakkuriaqua:

You're forgetting about the CP Yui, which regularly goes for 20-30m still.

Yes. Which had like 0,001% chance of getting it in gacha. Barely see anyone having Yui at this point by now. I better stay off with Halloween Support Puppet, which costs around 5m and it shows all maps, monsters, even correct orbs and also gives any random shield from range, fire, ice or thunder. JUST LIKE YUI.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited June 14, 2017
    To Greta:

The fact you can say "just like Yui" is proof you haven't seen the utter carnage Yui can wreak on a loaded map when used correctly, she's way more powerful than all the other Support Puppets in this regard (although Belisha can technically do more damage, she'll never hit multiple targets in the same regard). In fact I can easily one-shot all the Bees/Wasps/Hornets/Whatever-They're-Called in Silva Forest in a single-strike using Yui, and I'll even get drops afterwards if I have a weapon equipped.

Additionally, they're extremely common to see all over Alexina. This leads me to believe you're either: A> Not on Alexina, B> Never go to Channel-1, or C> are deliberately lying to skew the conversation. While I'm personally banking on it being matter A, it's simply also possible that it's actually matter B. I don't personally speak for the distribution of items on other-servers, but they were definitely not nearly that rare on Alexina.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 14, 2017
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    To Greta:
    Additionally, they're extremely common to see all over Alexina. This leads me to believe you're either: A> Not on Alexina, B> Never go to Channel-1, or C> are deliberately lying to skew the conversation. While I'm personally banking on it being matter A, it's simply also possible that it's actually matter B. I don't personally speak for the distribution of items on other-servers, but they were definitely not nearly that rare on Alexina.

Common? Most people who have Yui won't even sell it unless you give away your leg and a kidney. I'm not a liar. I'm in a few groups in Facebook so i could see and follow all things people buy/sell and i'm also mostly in ch1 of Alexina, but i don't even remember when was the last time i saw someone selling Yui. Some players try to buy it for over 20m, but i don't have information if they had any luck finding one or not. Even if i see someone selling Yui like once or twice in every so 3 months they mostly do that because they are quitting the game and they try to sell it for over 30m+ or even try to sell her with real money instead which is against ToS by the way.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Anything from gachapon is common if someone pay hundreds upon hundreds of dollars. Most people are not willing to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars, and for those who do, they speak for themselves.
    Greta
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I pulled 4 Yui's in one stack of SAO gacha. Luckiest I've ever been ever...So I'm not gunna be bothered to let go of em. Closest thing I'd consider is a FSN puppet 1:1 trade deal.
  • KysiraiKysirai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Yui was the only good thing I got from the SAO gacha. I immediately locked her to my character and never looked back.
  • cadooron2cadooron2
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    That's exactly why i want the gacha to return, for that Yui mostly xD
    Also would like to have a full set of Kirito outfits and the swords ^_^
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    5k Damage isn't a great deal of damage these days, although it may be useful when trying to gather White Herbs in Silva I suppose. In any case, few people are selling Yui's to this day. Many simply found their hands to people that legitimately want it. Still, I am pretty upset I did not get an Illya Support Puppet as those were far more rarer than Yui, as well as the COMBINED TOTAL of every Fate Stay Night puppet in regards to the Yuis I gave seen over the years.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited June 28, 2017
    Nexon doesn't own the content used in those Gachapon so they can't just re-release the SAO or any other 3rd party content Gachapon whenever they like.
    They'd have to renew a license with ASCII Media Works, or any other company that owns the rights to the relevant content. This is one of the reasons Vocaloid Hairstyles were removed from character creation, because of licensing issues.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yylford wrote: »
    Nope :)
    We want Konosuba / Overlord / Re:Zero :D

Oh god, Nexon, what the hell is Talesweaver? Overlord crossover for Mabinogi would of been so cool.
    Helsa
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    cadooron2 wrote: »
    That's exactly why i want the gacha to return, for that Yui mostly xD
    Also would like to have a full set of Kirito outfits and the swords ^_^

There's enough SAO outfits floating around that you should be able to find them. You see them go up for sale every now and then so if you're persistent you'll get them.

The swords might be tougher. They can't be special upgraded so I doubt a lot of people have personalized them, but those who have them likely are simply having them to "collect" now. I've got Kirito's swords and Asuna's sword... and I doubt I'll ever use any of them.

Yui is tough/nearly impossible because she's considered both a collector item and a very good accessory. She helps a ton in Advanced/Hard Mode dungeons. Even in areas where her attack isn't that great, the attack gives you a good window of invincibility (probably about 5 seconds worth?), which can save your butt in a tough spot.
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I just want to see the enchants re-released. They can even release them under different names. Make the SAO enchants available in game some how, it's not fair how the best 2h weapon/lance enchant is gated by a 2 year old pay wall.

And the best 1h sword enchants are gated by being nearly non-existant. 67th floor sells for more than Yui now on tarlach.
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I just want to see the enchants re-released. They can even release them under different names. Make the SAO enchants available in game some how, it's not fair how the best 2h weapon/lance enchant is gated by a 2 year old pay wall.

And the best 1h sword enchants are gated by being nearly non-existant. 67th floor sells for more than Yui now on tarlach.