Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hour Prize Event.

badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
edited June 13, 2017 in General Chat
So I heard on the stream last night they were saying we were getting another event where you claim a prize every hour (I'm pretty sure like that coin event we had for the wigs recently), I was wondering if anyone heard them say whether we're getting it with this week's update or if it's next week? I was hoping they'd say what prizes we're getting but they didn't, I hope they're something good ^.^

Comments

• RedhenziRedhenzi
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    I thought they said, in the near future like they aren't even sure when but possibly soon. Saygo said the prizes are revamped or updated so could be anything.
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    I'm not sure if it's the event you're talking about, but I did hear them say there was likely to be an event the week after the memento update (next week).
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    I'm not sure if it's the event you're talking about, but I did hear them say there was likely to be an event the week after the memento update (next week).
  • RedhenziRedhenzi
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    From what I remember its the event with the Pinocchio glasses and the colored sheep transformations coming next week, the hourly prize event will come later
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    Only thing I remember that was commented about coming later is the Memento gachapon
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Redhenzi wrote: »
    I thought they said, in the near future like they aren't even sure when but possibly soon. Saygo said the prizes are revamped or updated so could be anything.

I rewatched part of the stream, I didn't hear them say in the near future,r but I also didn't hear them say when it'll be XD So I'm assuming probably next week's update or the week after maybe? And it's gonna be like the Defender of Justice event, but updated, like you said. I hope we'll get a good outfit or something with it o: I never even completed the Defender one lol, got too lazy.