Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Closed]

Comments

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    IGN/server: Leafpetal / alexina
    order: fullbody, regular
    refs: http://imgur.com/a/tshDH
    payment: gold

and if its ok if i get two:
    (same ign/server)
    order: regular bust
    refs: https://charahub.com/character/622686/Melissa-Mimi-Maldran
    payment: gold

please let me know if there are any issues!
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,295
    edited June 19, 2017
    @Leafpetal No its ok ! I will do the two :3 But for the moment I cant sketch the second one as Charahub's servers are down ATM
    447794Leafsketch.jpg
    Here is the first sketch tho ! Quick question he is wearing socks? Excuse me for asking qq

@Arjune Here comes the last sketch !
    203362ArjuneWaistsketch.jpg
    Disclamer this remains a very quick sketch i'll make him look more giant like while coloring qq
    Aaaaand preview
    174811ICONArjuneChib.jpg

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited June 19, 2017
    its looking great!! and yes, hes wearing white socks
    sorry about the servers, it happens a lot, ive meaning to move to a different character hosting site i just havent found the time... if it keeps being an issue pm me and ill just send you the info there

also, when do you want me to send payment?
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited June 19, 2017
    Sorry for slight delay, here are my requests (if two are okay):
    IGN: Aava
    Server: Ruairi

Order #1
    Request: Regular, Full Body via gold (1.3m)
    Special Infos:
    • References: [X]
    • She is amiable, eccentric, a huge animal lover and in her early 20s
    • Choose whichever hairstyle you'd prefer to do

Order #2
    Request: Chibi via gold (900k)
    Special Infos:
    • References: [X]
    • She is amiable, eccentric, a huge animal lover and in her early 20s
    • Choose whichever hairstyle you'd prefer to do

I'll request a gold transfer once orders have been accepted!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 19, 2017
    all the previews look great ;) I am meeting with the gold transfer person tomorrow so you should be getting the payment pretty soon
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    @AmyliaCJ As Arjune mentioned our transfer requests have just been approved so you should be receiving payment soon :'D
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    edited June 21, 2017
    Ok so I'm gonan make a checkup on the payment !
    I received @Aava's payment & here are the sketches:510727SKETCHchbLOW.jpg484666SKETCHFullLOW.jpg

I got contacted by the person for the gold trade for @Arjune and @Nevine ! (However I didnt get it yet cuz EU time zone made us miss each other but WHATEVER)
    Since its my bad for being from EU and I know i'll get the payment soon i'll post the full versions/quality here (reminder that the preview available on first page are from 20-30% size of original work)

Nevine :
    809634NevineLOWRprev.jpg
    (click on the miniature qq)

Arjune :
    257585ArjunePREV03.jpg
    591220ArjunePREV01.jpg
    174811ICONArjuneChib.jpg

I really love working on your characters I hope you'll enjoy your art and that you don't regret commissionning me Q 3 Q
    I'll be making a poll at the end of the first post to know the feedbacks a tad ♥

@Leafpetal it's ok don't worry i could access it and saved the pictures ! For the payment I prefer when the sketches are done so if you are ok with the sketch below than you can send the payment :3
    961624LeafFullprew.jpg475557LeafSKETCHbustLOWR.jpg

And finnaly @Nyaa was moved to "Current orders" list !

Aava
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    Update : Got the payment for Arjune & Nevine! Thanks a lot qq
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    May I be added to waitlist?
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    Just got word on the transfer being complete and thank you, I love it <3
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    those are great! so colorful =) and such a unique style

thanks very much for taking my commission
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    could you send me a junk item for payment?? ill send it asap!! the second sketch looks great!
  • AavaAava
    Sketches are adorable!

For the chibi, couldn't tell in the sketch but wanted to say that she is wearing shorts :)
    For the fullbody, could the bird possibly be the chicken or baby chick from Harvest Moon: [X]? If not, continue with whichever bird you had in mind owo/

Can't wait to see them finished
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    @KawaiiEvee you are now on the "waiting list"
    @Nevine& @Arjune You are welcome it is very nice to work on your adorable characters ! Thank you a lot again!

@Leafpetal sure i'll do it as soon as I log in :3 Don't rush yourself its ok (Nah i'm kidding, I have my eyes on you)

330357lEAF.jpg

@Aava No problem the sketches are terrible very quick creation but I think i had forgot the shorts so thanks for saying it! Also no problem the chicken it will be x3 ♥
    Aava
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    @Aava preview of da chibi
    249509Aavachbprew.jpg

I won't be able to work more on the orders for today but i'll continue tommorow ♥

Also ! @Voiice welcome back to "current orders" list ♥
    Aava
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    lol i just sent the payment!! i really love what ive seen so far
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    edited June 22, 2017
    @AmyliaCJ Here is my order finally :3 Sorry it took me a bit to put together what I'd like to order. WIPs would be great to see if you're okay with showing them. Let me know if you'd like my Discord and I can PM you the info.

IGN : Nyaa
    Server: Alexina
    Request: Fullbody Regular Style of Mel (in her pink baking outfit, please. Her shoes show well in this picture.)
    Special Infos: Please keep in mind the important info listed on her page that is in bold. Would a pose like this of her holding a slice of cake be possible please? c: It doesn't have to be exact, I just think that a cutesy, floaty-like pose like this would suit her and your style together. I think that would be how it's described xD

And if you're okay with taking two in one slot:
    IGN : Nyaa
    Server: Alexina
    Request: Chibi Style of Mel (in her blue winter outfit, please)
    Special Infos: Please keep in mind the important info listed on her page that is in bold. Maybe bundling up next to a campfire if you're okay with that? But you're free to do another pose instead if you think of something else :3 Please let me know if you have questions about her or either order.
  • AavaAava
    edited June 22, 2017
    Ahhh, thank you for preview!
    There are some color issues if you don't mind fixing them, I know they can kinda all blend together after staring at them (specially that brown and red >:I so evil)

I hope you don't mind but I drew outlines on the preview to explain: [X]
    Please let me know if anything is confusing and by no means do they need to be the exact hex of the swatches given, close to them is perfectly fine

ALSO... YAY TO CHICKEN *w*
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    @Aava I'm gonna do the changes but let's be serious here two seconds QQ
    I'm drawing art for what seems low prices (900k for 4-5 hours of work) and I find it kinda rude to resend me my picture to change every inch of color because you dislike them QQ
    You will notice it on everyone's art I always changed the color a bit just to make the doodle more lively and thats part of my style, sorry if you dislike it.
    Plus for the way I work, I require to start some part all over again to change the color because the "hue saturation switchy thing" won't be doing the work, so I won't hide you the fact that I am lowkey sad/angry

IMPORTANT NOTE : I've been working extremly hard on these requests and I'm gonna stop adding people on the waiting list so I can relfax a bit and get more than a 4 hours night of sleep, so i'll slow down a bit.
  • AavaAava
    edited June 23, 2017
    Oh :( I apologize, if it's that much trouble you don't have to change it! I'm not upset by any means, I really did not mean to upset you

--Edit--
    I feel like I needed to add a little to this. I do not dislike the art at all! I love it and the style you do. The only reason I had asked for the changes is because some parts of the outfit had the wrong colors on them. I was only requesting for certain parts to be the colors that I had dyed them. I am not upset by the tones you decided to do etc. I just wanted to have the right colors on the right parts. Again, I am sorry for causing you to be upset. Please do not change it if it is that much trouble.