Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Invincible Alban Golem.

DangerousDitchDangerousDitch
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
edited June 17, 2017 in Incomplete Bugs
Before initially gaining aggro, the Alban Knights Training Ground dungeon boss, the Alban Knight Golem, is colored white. It is invincible to almost all sources of damage. The golem is supposed to pick a weakness and fighting style, and players go from there.

Sometimes, the golem does not pick a weakness, but will still change fighting styles and attack as usual. This renders the monster functionally unkillable except for a few extremely slow methods of fighting (which also leave you no way to defend yourself: it can easily kill you instantly).

I highly doubt this hasn't been posted several times since release, but this is so gamebreaking and infuriating I am going to post this anyway. This dungeon often takes hours. Even a 1% chance of all that being wasted through no action of the players is unacceptable...

Edit: Old account is old and I apologize for my stupid forum name.

Comments

• HELLOGODHELLOGOD
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Lol, the last 4 out of 5 runs of Hard Alban have had the golem glitched out. I don't even run the dungeon anymore because its glitched more than not. Too bad nexon will never even bother to look into it.