Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Furinkazan

YemXtrinYemXtrin
Mabinogi Rep: 960
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hey, everyone! I'm Yemchaa! Just popping in to say that my guild, "Furinkazan" will begin recruiting tomorrow (June 20)!

Here is a little info about Furinkazan!

Fu (風) "Move as swift as the Wind"
Rin (林) "Stay as silent as a Forest"
Ka (火) "Attack as fierce as Fire"
Zan (山) "Be immovable like a mountain"

Furinkazan started back in 2014, as a small friend-oriented guild. However we slowly grew into a fairly active guild, that would do dungeons and other content together. It was never really meant to be a serious or hardcore guild, but more a place where people could come and enjoy the game together.
Unfortunately, the guild is essentially dead at the moment. People will pop on once in a while, but nothing more. While we were still active, we unlocked the highest member capacity for guilds, as well as a Guild Hall! I'm just here to (hopefully) restore the guild to what it once was, and get some cool new people in, and having fun! :)

What we are looking for:
Honestly, we aren't looking for much haha, mainly people who/are:
-Enjoy Mabi
-Want to do content with others
-looking to make new friends

That's really about it! There's really no stipulation on who can/can't join. Anyone is welcome!
All that we ask is that you are kind and respectful to others in the guild. That said, feel free to joke around and have fun!

Closing
So yeah! that's about it! If you are interested in joining, feel free to leave a comment here, or send me a note in game!
IGN: Yemchaa

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you in guild~ :)
ScavernAtaraxizFai7GretaEastSeaSuisinoAmyure

Comments

• YemXtrinYemXtrin
    Bump/update.

The guild is thriving once more! In the past few months since I originally posted this, we've gained a lot of new members. Everyone is so kind and friendly! I hope we can continue to grow in ranks C:

One of our senior members has transformed his homestead into what we call "The Guild Hall." More fitting than the one we can buy in game haha. It's just a cool hangout zone for when we aren't doing raids or missions with the guild.

Once again, if you'd like to join our family, feel free to leave a comment here, or note me in game

IGN: Yemchaa
  • SuisinoSuisino
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited September 22, 2017
    Great Guild ;)
  • Fai7Fai7
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    Out of the Many Guild i have been in via Alexandria server to Mari and many other games.It was rough time train and get up levels but they guys took in a Giant that was only mighty 100 total level.Help grind lv gather materials and gear help other people with there Dragon-raids/Shadow-mission/Generation-quest and over had great times and still have fun to this day. Most people may not know of this guild but i can say for certain it home for this Giant.

And only way to find out is to give a chance and apply. For sure most people on mabi can be toxic but this group is great and by for happy group.
    Add Davos5 if you need any thing on Mari!
  • YemXtrinYemXtrin
    Love you guys :D
  • SylverdawnSylverdawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Don't listen to Yem! Well he isn't wrong or anything, but I like to take the guild motto as:

"We must be swift as a coursing river
    With all the force of a great typhoon
    With all the strength of a raging fire
    Mysterious as the dark side of the moon"

But I do have to agree with Davos, this guild has been an amazing place to be a part of. The members are wonderful people, more than willing to help with what ever you need. I've only been with the guild for like a week now, but in that short time we've done so much. Everything from White and Black Dragon raids, Alby Adv. HM, MA, to Elite Spam.

My ign is the same as I use here, Sylverdawn. Feel free to shoot me a message if you need help with something, or just want to shoot the breeze.
  • IridologistIridologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    edited September 23, 2017
    Could I join? In need of a new guild.
    [Deleted User]Fai7
  • NakoichanNakoichan
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    If you need any info in-game about the Guild, you can add any of us, and if you need any help, we would love to. :p I don't frequent the Forums, so if I'm needed, add Nakoichan.
  • YemXtrinYemXtrin
    edited September 23, 2017
    Yeah, absolutely! If you'd like to join, we'd love to have ya!
    Nakoichan