Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player from olden times

SeriberrySeriberry
Mabinogi Rep: 220
edited June 20, 2017 in Alexina Chat
Hello!! I recently came back to this game as heavy nostalgia took root into my very soul. But when I went back to Ruari(my old home- all of my friends were gone.

It is because of that-that I've decided to start anew in the Alexina server! (And wow seeing a full channel is a beautiful sight )

I am completely bare bones new to this server, no friends, no pets- and no skills! So if you guys would like to become friends then please(PLEase) add me!! I love talking to new people!!

I'm also looking for a very active guild!! One that's nice to newbies. I can do some things solo using past knowledge but I still absolutely love party play!

Some quick stuff about me:
-I'm currently in college- but thank god for summer
-I draw (ALOT) you may see some post around here after awhile!!
-Games, other then mmos are life to me (that breath of the wild-unf)
-I enjoy long walks on iria beaches- and metallurgy back in my old days- probably will be the same here
-uh yea!

Here's my Ign!!
Viviyn

ADD ME! NOTE ME!GUILD ME?! I'm loneleh.
MiricielMysticfaeriequeen

Comments

• MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    Welcome back! :P
  • MysticfaeriequeenMysticfaeriequeen
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Hi! I used to be on Ruari years ago. Then I got the same feeling of nostalgia and had to go back.
    -I'm not in college right now. (Working to pay off my classes >.>)
    -I draw occasionally.
    -Mabi is probably the only mmo I'll play. It's just so unique. And I like games like Loz.

My ign is Mysticfaerie.