Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild Forums on Mabinogi Website under Community?

ValyntValynt
Mabinogi Rep: 920
in Town Square
I noticed that Nexon has fixed some of the functionality of the guild tab under community on the main mabinogi website. That's pretty cool! The big orange guild profile button never used to work for me, but now works nicely.

There seems to be other functions on that same page that I never have gotten to work and wonder if they have ever worked. It appears that you can have a private forum for your guild / announcement page. Has anyone ever been able to successfully use this functionality or know when it worked?