Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Do we not get to keep ALL 4 TITLES from event?!?!

PandorafayhPandorafayh
Mabinogi Rep: 630
in General Chat
So i had finally achieved the wolf nibblet title.... and just got the waltzes with wolves.... only to notice that NOW my Wolf Nibblet title is GONE (and i've looked several times in my titles) SOOOOO- do we only get to keep the most current higher time title and it REPLACES the lower titles from this event?! cuz if that's the case then thats b.s!!!!!!! I been working hard to obtain the titles and I will be super ticked if all that happens is the next title up replaces the lower one!!! IS this happening to anyone else? The announcement didnt say it would Upgrade and replace the title with the next one..... I thought we got them all?! Did this happen with anyone else?? :( really unhappy about this!
WolfandWolf

Comments

• Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited June 22, 2017
    i should've had the 1st 3 titles alrdy, but I haven't seen 'em

[Edit] oops just found one mb!
  • PandorafayhPandorafayh
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    i should've had the 1st 3 titles alrdy, but I haven't seen 'em

[Edit] oops just found one mb!

you found one but you said you should have 2? did you find them both???
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I was told by another player about this.... you only get the highest rank title so you better choose the one you want and stop there